Tuesday, September 26th – Montréal, QC
If arriving the night before Lab2Fab, listed below are accommodation options in Montréal, Québec for the night of Tuesday, September 26. To avoid disappointment, we strongly recommend you book early.
To avoid disappointment, we strongly recommend you book early.
2050 Mansfield Street Montréal, Québec
Classic Queen: $225/night
Signature King: $255/night
Rates include Continental deluxe buffet breakfast, wifi and are based on single occupancy.
1) Online at Le Germain Montreal Hotel, use booking code CMC NanoCanada.
2) Call 1-514-849-2050 (recommended if your room selection is showing as not available). Use booking code CMC NanoCanada.
NOTE: Reservation CutOff: August 24, 2017
Best Western Ville-Marie Hotel – SOLD OUT
3407 Peel Street
A block of rooms has been booked at the Best Western Ville-Marie Hotel for $174/night single or double occupancy.
1) Online at Best Western Ville-Marie Hotel, use booking code MICRO.
2) Call 1-800-361-7791 (recommended if your room selection is showing as not available). Use booking code MICRONANO.
Le St-Martin Hôtel Particulier Centre-ville – SOLD OUT
980 boul. De Maisonneuve West
Montreal, Quebec H3A 1M5
Telephone: 1-877-843-3003 (or 514-843-3000)
Classic Room (Queen or King): $189.00
Classic King + fireplace: $199.00
Grand Luxe Suite: $209.00
Grand Luxe Suite + fireplace: $219.00
1) Online: www.lestmartinmontreal.com and use CMCNANO2017
2) Call 1-877-843-3003 (ou 514-843-3000) (recommended if your room selection is showing as not available). Use booking code CMC Microsystems/NanoCanada September 2017
3) Email: email@example.com and reference CMC Microsytems/Nano Canada September 2017
NOTE: Reservation Cutoff: August 24, 2017
Wednesday, September 27th – Bromont, QC
A coach bus will take all participants to Bromont, Québec at the end of the day on Wednesday, September 27.
111 Boulevard du Carrefour
Bromont J2L 3L1
Telephone: 450.534.0044 (or 1.866.355.0044)
$127.00, single occupancy. Use booking code